Reflecting Back.

Today is such a blessed day. I thought I was going to get the lowest score, but then because God is too nice to me, that He let me to have a better score than what I was expected. And thanks to Ms. H, I'm sure she have wasted so many hours of her life just to shape up our future. Also, to Ms. Clegg, who was very nice to come to our class and to mark our grades, giving higher score than we deserved. Ms. H have taught us a lot of things, I know now how to write my Argumentative essay properly, I know now that we should be putting our thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph. To also write the background, putting them in structure. I also learned to do more research than just a regular research, let the readers know about the things that they don't generally know about. As people said nowadays, like it or not, people will look at you from your appearance, because visualization is the first thing they do towards you, then you're gonna shake their hands and talk. So in an argumentative essay, it's also important to pick the perfect title. Last but not least, she also taught us to be hardworking in everything, discipline and also many things I can't explain, unless I want to spend another minute of your life. No, make worth of it. That's what Ms. H also taught me indirectly. 


    The debate made me feel like I’m in a battle, that I have to give all I have to get a good score at least. I felt my throat was drying, like there wasn’t single drop of water in my mouth, I just kept on talking every time ideas blinking in my mind. I had so many “What Ifs” before the debate assessment, that one thing that I was so afraid of is to not be able to remember any single word once I sit on that chair. I regret for not mentioning some points out. But I was relieved when it all ends, I could finally breathe again and keep the water flowing in my mouth, again. After looking at the score, I wasn’t so happy, but then I thought myself, this isn’t so bad after all. The most important thing is to learn, if we keep doing the same mistake again and again, then it’s bad.

“We learn from failure, not from success!” 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment