Darth Vader Goes To Church!






     Hi everybody! How are you all doing today? I hope you're doing great because I think there's no reason to be upset for, it's the beginning of the week! But anyway, this is a new post of mine. But first of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't post the complete outfit and I couldn't take pictures of the things that I saw the other day because at that day, I just wanted to relax and not bring my camera everywhere and also, usually the woman behind the camera is my mother, but yesterday she was kind of busy and I think it's very rude to get her to stop what she's doing just to take pictures of her daughter. So I managed to take pictures of myself! Which is kind of cheesy but it's okay, I just feel like doing it.

    So yesterday, I went to church in another fabulous mall in Jakarta, Senayan City. I think their Sunday service is great, the place is very big and it has a big screen on the top to see the preacher speaking. The message that he delivered was great. So then I had my lunch in a ramen restaurant called "San Pa Chi". I heard that people likes it, but personally, I don't think their ramen are the best, because they're sometimes too spicy or too salty. And then, I went to Tangerang to visit my brother's dorm room and the place was great, their services are very nice and the owner of the house was so nice. Then, I had this Taiwan mocha, after such a long time. I think Taiwan have the best mochi and I really enjoyed the green tea and the green bean flavor. It took literally 2 hours to go back home and I arrived at 6:45 am. Then after that, I was learning Mandarin because I'm going to have a Mandarin test tomorrow. To end this post, I just want to thank the people who have been commenting on my posts, I think it's very sweet of you to stopped by and just cheer me up. Thank you, folks.


Outfit details- White shirt (My mom bought it for me), Darth Vader's cardigan (Bandung), Jeans (Fake Paris Hilton jeans), Kiwi bird necklace (NZ's Souvenir shop), shoulder bag (ASOS).








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the darth vadar cardigan
although it has nothing to do with darth vadar
what so ever, it looks nice on you,
do you prefer it better then darth vader's ?
i hope so

Velda Azaria said...

Hi Natan, thanks! Glad you like it. Well, yes you're right, it has nothing to do with the character, but on the other day my mother told me that I looked like I'm wearing on some cloak, and cloak reminds me of Darth Vader. Or a magician that's trying to attract bulls. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment