My Personal Hobby.







    So as you can tell, these are just pictures of myself. I confess that I like taking pictures of myself. Actually all girls likes taking pictures of themselves, we can't help it. It's in our nature. And I bet the guys actually likes to do the same thing, but they're just too shy to tell the world about it. Speaking of sharing the pictures with the world, and yes I guess you are now familiar with these photos because I post them on the Social Media. Some people posts their photos to get compliments, but I like to get feedbacks, either if they're good or bad ones. Because if we never get bad feedbacks, we can never be the perfect one. 

   By the way, this is what I like to do. Once every two months, I like getting ready and dressed up to go outside to take pictures! I think it's a weird hobby, but I agree with the statement "Your life should not be boring". It means that we've gotta do what makes ourselves happy. And this activity is what makes me happy. Every time I finish this activity, I just feel so relaxed and feel so good about myself. It all started when I got my first magazine when I was grade 4. I was looking at the pages and found a great photo shoot of fashion. I thought it was so fabulous and I was thinking to myself, "Why not make one?" so I looked up the process of the photo shoot, and after I got the whole concept, I apply the concept to form a new photo shoot. About the background, yes, I was posing in front of my dad's bird cages. I decided to do it outdoor and that was what I got, I don't really have much spaces around my house, basically they're just gardens and the neighbors are gonna stare if I took it outside, because let's face it, it's not a normal activity. 

    But so far, this is what I enjoyed. My dream career is not to be a model, but it's just something I enjoy doing. A lot of people enjoy music, they play guitar as well, but they're not taking it as their career. 

"Do what YOU want to do, not what people wants YOU to do
-Anonymous


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment