'Jadul' Night.




    I bet the first reason to scroll down on this post is that you want more explanation on the word Jadul. Jadul is the abbreviation of 'Jaman Dulu'. More explanation for that? Okay. So now if you're about to open another tab to open 'translate.google.com', hold right there. How does she know that?   "Jaman Dulu" means it's about the old days, the earlier times, the ancient days. But now, you may ask your parents about these amazing grandfathers. They're legends! Most of the people said that it's the Indonesian version of... The Beatles. This might sound crazy to all of you who adore The Beatles, but they really do sound like them and they got amazing music, they started rocking out the year from 1960. They were so popular for 10 years around our parents back when they were teenagers. So at first,  some bands were playing their song, it was actually the tribute night for them, but then they showed up and everybody started screaming. But speaking of 'everybody', let's get into the part where the word remind me of the condition last night. It was held in an open area, it was so crowded, I literally needed to wait for a half an hour to get a table for my mother and my dad, since my brother went to meet up with his friends somewhere. 

    And then, we got a table near the restaurant, that has ceiling above us. A few minutes later, it started raining. We were so lucky because the sky didn't spread his tears to us. Then everything went so well, my parents were singing along, so many women were dancing along. And then I needed to go to the bathroom. While I was on my way there, I met those two legendary singers at the 'backstage'. They don't really have a backstage but yeah, it was somewhere next to the entrance of the mall, taking a break. People were taking pictures of them so I took my phone out of my phone and took their pictures. My parents were so happy I got them. In the middle of their concert, a man gave us a big envelope with stickers of Indonesia inside them. It was really nice of them to give the envelope to their fans as a gift for coming. After a few hours of waiting for the concert to be over, my father asked my brother to get the car in the basement, and pick them up. I joined my brother, we had no idea about the map of this place, then my brother proceed to the exit gate. We were horrified because it took 20 minutes to 'walk' around with our car and my father took the ticket of the entrance. So then my brother had to give his driving license to the ticket woman and he had to pay for it. He just simply said "I lost the ticket". But then we finally found our parents and it was the best night of the week.


P.S I'm not posting anything about my outfit at the moment because it was late at night and I couldn't find someone to take pictures of me because all of them are busy. Including my dog, and we went home at 11 pm. But I was wearing a leather jacket, this dress that makes me look like an emo person. TTYS. 


Quote Of The Day: 

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something.”-Plato




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment