What I Have Learned.


    From week to week, I've been doing posts about my weekend, my experiences and the things I wore that day. But the big question is:

"How Can We Use Blogs To Explore New Ideas, Opinions & 
Interact With The World Around Us?"

    First thing, why did someone invented a "Blog"? In my opinion, I think it's because every person in this world has their own talent, their own journey. But it's called a "Diary", Velda. Well, a diary is a personal book that you, yourself is the only human being who can read it, no one else. But somehow, we need to get the standard higher a little bit. I think blog is one of the best thing that people have invented, it is our digital portfolio of what we can do, to share our experiences if we're afraid to tell people about it, and also, we can't just tell people about we can do. It's called bragging. 

    With blogging, we can basically meet other people around the world that could possibly have the same hobbies like us and we can build connections with them. I believe that everybody is not perfect, but we can learn from them to be a better person. But again, we have to find people to be followed, even if it's not the same kind of blog like ours, because we need to have ideas in our heads, not just being that one person who talk about the same thing for the whole year. We'd be the 'typical' kind of person, predictable. I believe that if we are open-minded to other opinions and interacting with each other will lead us to be a better person. It's okay to make white lies, we can not just tell people that their blog is boring, what do you feel when someone else insults your blog?

    In movies, we can basically see blogs everywhere, people write about their day and what they feel on their blogs, and I think blog would be more developed. People will start using blogs instead of papers and diaries for work purposes and feedbacks to the companies. Because nowadays, it would be lame for a company to have everything but a website. And usually, to build a website, you'll need money, but what if you don't have much money enough to build a website? You use blogs. I really enjoy blogging, It's the most fun activity that I have learned in English. The teacher is so nice and so cool, she knows about modernity, she's a positive person and a very good influence to all people. I feel so lucky to have her as my homeroom teacher + English teacher. I really hope she can stay in our school until we all wear our high school graduation cap.

    I think we can learn a lot from blogging. Experiences, passion, communication and it can lead us to be a better person. When somebody comment your blog, liking your blog enough to comment on a post, we will have that spirit and energy in our body that can make us feel good about ourselves. Wow, somebody likes what I'm doing. We can basically learn to be a good presenter by giving words that can make people build interest to what we're doing. Because I think people have the motivation to change their personality, their passion and their hobbies. The more they know about what we're doing, why it's exciting, they will soon be influenced by us because I think society can change the characteristic and behavior of a person. We adapt to all things. So I think blogging is a home to all people with different characteristics. Because blogging is for all ages, all genders and all personalities. 

-Diablo Cody.

Thank you for spending 2 minutes and 24 seconds of your life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment