September Playlist

Well, first of all, this isn't the genre of my blog. But then, we can possibly relate music to everything. Even nowadays some music can make you feel like you're in a forrest, they also got techno music which is related to technologies and more. I think that the world got everything we want. We just haven't found them... yet. I think the songs below are the song that you'd get addicted to. Their contents are appropriate by the way, they're mostly about life, the struggles and about what we want to do.



u       September Playlist




-Courtesy of YouTube-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Velda, did you know that Lorde is from New Zealand? She is only 14 I think, she is very young! I like the music playing at the bottom. How did you add that to your blog?

Velda Azaria said...

Yes, I like her songs, I bet people from New Zealand have got great taste in music :D I think she went to Indonesia about 2 months ago, yay thank you, Ms. H! Simply go to http://scmplayer.net/ and from there, you can choose the skins for the music player and the songs, I hope this can help you! (:

Anonymous said...

My mother does not approve of music in a blog.
....
.......
.............

No, really. I opened this blog when my mother was inside my room. When the music comes out, my mother asks me to turn the music off. She hates it.

Velda Azaria said...

Hmm, Christopher, did you know that people have different perspectives, point of view and opinions? It's nice of you that you give me feedbacks. Maybe she likes other types of music, for example like some people likes heavy metal, but some people hates them and likes Pop. But thanks, Chris! (:

Unknown said...

What a nice sense of music you have, Velda! I have throughly enjoyed your list very much! Did you know that music releases endorphins in your brain that causes you to enjoy it? I personally love every genre of music except Heavy Metal, what about you? :)

Velda Azaria said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Wow, I didn't know that music also does that. I agree, but to be specific, I like the genre called 'Indie' which involves music with good bands and builds up the power in you, I don't really like Heavy Metal and Gospel songs. Do you like any Indie songs, Michelle?

Post a Comment