"Get Lucky" (1920 - Present)


    There are two types of people in these world; people that only enjoy the product without knowing the process and people that enjoy the product and learn about the background. But I believe that all people in Victory Plus School is the second type of people. The song "Get Lucky" is originated from Paris. So the word 'Projet' is not a spelling mistake. From year to year, they made a remake of this song, each year, the beat gets faster. And in 2013, Daft Punk (a French electronic music duo) did a remake, and the song became popular. 

    The reason I am posting this is because I really enjoy this song. I realized that this post does not match the genre of my blog, but again it's music. I love this song, it's not so electronic-y, because all of Daft Punk's songs has electronic beat in them. And I was thinking to myself, this isn't just a song, the song has got history. And this history has made my whole day of my typical Sunday.

Thanks for spending 49 seconds of your life.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment