Out & About! ❁























    Hi,  everyone! On the 7th of September, 2013, I think it was the best day of the week so far. Because after such a long time, I finally got to go somewhere and just hang out, the school finally gave me less home work in the weekend and I could feel that it's such a fabulous weekend for everybody. So my mother, my brother and I have been planning to attend to this Jak-Japan Matsuri event, which is the relation between Jakarta and Japan. It took 2 hours for my brother to drive from my house to Plaza Senayan. I think that Plaza Senayan is the most fabulous mall for girls to just relax and be happy. They got an amazing bookstore, Victoria's Secret, nice cafes and great shops. One problem, their stuffs are expensive. But I'm in love with people who just use what they already have and embrace them, because when you always live in Victoria Beckham's house, got Vera Wang designer clothes, and sit inside the Bugatti, if one day you're going to broke, you would feel so depressed about it. 

   Anyway, I was so happy that 'the day' is today! I literally double my steps to find the place, but then I saw this festival that was held on the stage (open area). I was kind of disappointed because at first, I thought we would all walk in this amazing gallery, and I was thinking like, Oh My God, are we going to go back to Bekasi again and I'd have no good topic to write about. But then I walked around, and I found stands! I'm so sorry that I couldn't zoom in into the writings, but they were in Indonesian anyway, and I'm sorry that one picture is blurry, because I needed to literally run to get to my car, but as you can see, those are the cute little kids who were about to go to the stage to perform their percussion performance. So we finally decided to go to LOTTE Shopping Avenue, which is my new favorite place. I was so happy that I could finally shop in Uniqlo, but then some of the air conditioners were not working so we needed some air and we got out of the place and they did not have the best clothes at the moment. But let's talk about Uniqlo for a second. Uniqlo is this Japanese casual wear, they basically sell everything that are related to clothes, accessories, shoes, underwear, slippers, pajamas and etc. They're really simple but I'm so in love with the fabric! Uniqlo is totally recommended for everyone.

    And then, my mother was starving and we were thinking of pancakes. So then we found this restaurant called "Pancious". So it's basically a restaurant with different kinds of pancakes as their menus, they got pancakes with beefs, eggs and fruits. They also got waffles, and other fruity drinks. They got the most delicious pancakes I have ever tasted in my whole life. So if you're wondering about the picture of me and a boy, he's the waiter  my brother. He looked so grumpy in the picture, but actually he's a friendly guy in real life. One of the best thing form Pancious is that we always get something every time we get our bills. A month ago, I got this white pocket bag holder with 'Pancious' writing on it, and now I got a lollipop which was so nice, I love lollipops. After that, we just walked around and finally, we got back into our car and we finally got back to Bekasi. I think it was such an amazing day, even if it wasn't what I expected, but at least I got my lesson from it. There's no way that trying something is wrong, because even if it turns out wrong, at least we got something from it, we now got the lesson, because it is something bad, we shouldn't try it anymore, and it's good to find out sooner than later. We do what we can, while we can do it. 

Outfit Details- Pink sweater (my mom's wardrobe), black skirt (Bandung), heart necklace (Accesorize), flower ring (Accesorize), flat shoes (Everbest), leaf earrings (Mangga 2 Square), black leather shoulder bag (Charles & Keith).

Quote of the day: "Make as much as mistakes while you're young, because in the end, you'll learn your lessons and you'll be the man with adventure and knowledge" -Anonymous.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment